Pants CASCADE LIGHTpants - Mountain top series
A lighter version of our most successful technical pants, Cascade Plus with a new improved design. Ideal for universal use. Thanks to the hybrid combination of lighter functional materials these are intended mainly for summer wear. They are very suitable for climbing, mountaineering and for most outdoor activities. The leg endings have zips and elastic inserts allowing them to be pulled over climbing boots or ski-alpine boots. The anatomically precise cut gives unlimited movement. Treated fibers for quick drying, high flexibility and functionality ensure both user comfort and long user life.
|Weight||355 g (L)|
|Material||A - Base, Knees and back: High strenght functional fabric 78 % Nylon (PAD) + 10 % Coolmax® (PES) +12 % Lycra® (PUR) B - Cordura® WBL system - lightweight abrasion resistant fabric46 % Cordura® (PAD) + 32 % Tactel® (PES) + 14 % Lycra® (PUR) + 8 % Coolmax® (PES), DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly) C - functional fabric 100% PES, 190 g/m2 D - Ankle support - 100%|
|Cut||men (REGULAR FIT)|
- Comfortable waist with adjustable belt and buckle.
- Two front pockets and one larger hip pocket easily accessible even in a harness.
- A basic fiber mix supplemented with a polyester lining to wick away moisture.
- Supplementary material – light Cordura and an elastic, airy knitted fabric.
- Uses elastic seam technology.
- Leg endings reinforced with wear-resistant fibers.
- Side zips and elasticated inserts allow the leg endings to be widened so that they can be comfortable pulled over boots.
- Reflexive safety elements for nighttime visibility.
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY more