Pants EIGER LADYpants - Mountain top series
Innovative protective outer trousers with excellent properties. A high degree of comfort thanks to the used materials and the design. The hybrid combination of a stretch softshell and a 3-layer laminate additionally increases the functionality of the product. The inner layer of the sandwich is principally made from a stretch fabric a high-quality terry cloth material (polyester yarn) with an increased transmission capacity for the removal of inner vapour. Anatomically comfortable, exact fit, simple design with important details, top technology and material constitute an excellent technical model.
|Weight||640 g (M)|
|Material||Base: Softshell 3-layer laminated GELANOTS - Made by Toyota Tsuscho (Japan) 1-layer: high strenght functional stretch fabric 100% PAD, DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) 2-layer: membrane 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR 3-layer: microfleece 100% PES Other: GELANOTS 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr., DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) Reinforcements: Kevlar 87 % PAD + 13 % aramid (PAD) 100% sealed seams|
|Cut||lady (REGULAR FIT)|
- Fly with a waterproof zip with two-way sliders.
- Two side zip pockets.
- Shaped, tucked knees.
- Strategically positioned stretch parts for heightened freedom of movement.
- Integrated snow sleeves.
- Covered adjustable zip in the bottom part.
- Velcro adjustable bottom edge.
- Additional adjusment of shaped bottom edge with elastic pull cord and a hook to be fastened to boots.
- All laminated zippers are waterproof.
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY more