Pants COULOIR PLUSpants - Mountain top series
Top-layer softshell pants, suitable for colder, windier conditions. Primarily intended for winter exercise in the mountains, particularly alpine skiing. Thanks to the arrangement of parts with different directions of stretchability these pants sit wonderfully and allow a high degree of movement. This hybrid combination of materials increases the physiological functionality of this model (Hybrid system). Thanks to the new lining they are lighter and better at wicking away sweat from the skin. Ideal pants for alpine skiing and other winter activities.
|Weight||685 g (L)|
|Material||A - Dynamic Soft Shell 2-layer laminate: 1-layer - outer: 65 % Nylon (PAD) + 23 % PES + 12 % PUR - wind resistance DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly) 2-layer – inner: 100% PES B - Rear: Softshell 4way Tex® 3 layer laminate 1-layer - outer: high strenght functional fabric 94 % PES + 6 % PUR, DWR 2-layer - membrane: 4way Tex® - 10.000 mm H2O/10.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR 3-layer - inner: microfleece 100% PES C - Pocket: Rip-stop elastic fabric 94 % PAD + 6 % Spandex (PUR), with Wicking Finish D - Knee, ankle support: high abrasion resistance softshell 3-layer laminate: 1-layer - outer: 59 % Nylon (PAD) + 33 % PES + 8 % PUR 2-layer - membrane: 5.000 mm H2O/5.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR 3-layer - inner: fleece 100% PES|
|Cut||men (REGULAR FIT)|
- Pants made from wind resistant, stretch fibers with an inner yarn designed to quickly wick away body moisture.
- High waist, extended back, adjustable flexible waistline and non-tear velcro fastening.
- Fly with two-way zip.
- Two zip pockets.
- A roomy thigh pocket.
- Anatomically shaped legs.
- Knee and inner bottom edge of the legs fitted with wear-resistant fibers with a membrane.
- Resistant material with a membrane sewn into the seat.
- Legs fitted with functional snow gaiters.
- Pop-fastening suspenders.
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY more