Pants CRUISE TECHPants - Mountain Top Series
A new addition to our collection based on the cut of our popular Cruise model. The precise, comfortable cut fits perfectly and copies the curves of the body. These pants give increased freedom of movement due to the fitted gusset. They are made from a superb material (elastic Cordura) with high flexibility, outstanding wear resistance and low weight supplemented with a strong, elastic material with an inner Coolmax layer on the knees and seat. An elastic insert in the lower part of the leg allows these pants to be pulled over climbing or ski-alpine boots. This increases the functionality of the pants and makes them suitable for all-year-round use.
|Weight||350 g (L)|
|Material||Cordura® WBL system - Base: lightweight abrasion resistant fabric46 % Cordura® (PAD) + 32 % Tactel® (PES) + 14 % Lycra® (PUR) + 8 % Coolmax® (PES), DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly) Fabric is ceritified as bluesign® approved. Knees, back part: high strenght functional fabric 78 % Nylon (PAD) + 10 % Coolmax® (PES) +12 % Lycra® (PUR)|
- Elasticated waist, adjustable belt with buckle.
- Two front pockets and one larger zip-pocket on the thigh.
- Shaped knee parts.
- Elasticated insert in the leg cuff.
- Reflective elements and stitching for nighttime visibility.
- Cordura WBL system (Wicking, Barrier, Lightweight) – Coolmax® mixed fibers (moisture removal) + Cordura (wear resistance and firmness), partial resistance to water and wind.
- Collection Summer 2018
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY more