Jacket ALPHA ACTIVEjackets - Mountain top series
This new addition to our collection is a must for every active outdoor enthusiast. Particularly ideal for alpine and cross-country skiers, climbers and high mountain hikers. This highly technical hybrid model is based on the concept of protecting and insulating the central part of the body with a light material, Pertex Air, with the extremely breathable insulating material Polartech Alpha, and light breathable side panels and sleeves. The result is a wonderfully fitting, light, insulated jacket giving ideal warmth, comfort and wind protection during activities in cold weather. At the same time it is very breathable and wicks away sweat from the body increasing wearer comfort. Great as a protective top layer against wind or as light insulation under a hardshell jacket.
|Weight||391 g (L)|
|Material||Base: Pertex Quantum Air 100% PAD (43 g/m2), acrylic coating, DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly) Insulation: Polartec Alpha 100% PES Side panels, sleeves: brushed functional fabric 86 % PAD + 14 % PUR (235 g/m2)|
|Cut||men (REGULAR FIT)|
- Wonderfully fitting, light, insulated hood.
- Free arm movement thanks to the elasticated, anatomically shaped sleeves.
- Two breast pockets and two zipped side pockets.
- Breathable elasticated panels in the sides.
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY more