Pants DEVIL ALPINEpants - Mountain top series
Hardshell trousers with exellent breathable membrane, designed for the most demanding climatic conditions. Ideal for expedition enthusiasts, mountain climbing, ski alpinism, mountain hiking, hiking, skiing. Functionality and simplicity eliminate malfunction and are important requirements for even the most demanding activities. The material guarantees maximum protection against water and wind with excellent permeability. Combination of quality materials and appropriate technology provides maximal functionality while maintaining a low weight. This „legendary“ model has been around for 17 years produced in various product generations. Thousands of travelers have lived their dreams thanks to these dependable mountain pants.
|Weight||700 g (L)|
|Material||Base: Hardshell 3-layer laminated GELANOTS - Made by Toyota Tsusho (Japan) 1-layer - outer: high strenght functional fabric 100% PAD, DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) 2-layer - membrane: GELANOTS - 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR 3-layer - inner: 100% PES Waist, calf: GELANOTS HB 20.000 mm H2O/39.000 g/m2/24 hr., DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) Reinforcements: Kevlar 87 % PAD + 13 % aramid (PAD) 100% sealed seams|
|Cut||unisex (REGULAR FIT)|
- Practical front pocket under the waistband.
- Fly has a water-resistant two-way zip.
- Thigh bellow pocket with a durable zip.
- Detachable braces.
- Excellent permeability.
- Recco signal reflector.
- Trouser-legs strengthened on the ankles with abrasion-resistant material.
- Gaiters incorporated into the trouser-legs. Adjustable ankle-bands.
- Shaped knee panels.
- Devil Alpine 2.0 used by mountain rescues service
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY more