Jacket TALUNGjackets - Outdoor series
A practical reserve jacket for most normal outdoor activities based upon our most successful hardshell jacket, Guide. It‘s made from a light triple-layer material giving excellent protection against water penetration while allowing humidity out. The adjustable hood is precisely cut with a peak. The shoulder and side panels are reinforced for increased protection against mechanical damage. The two main side zip pockets are easily accessible even with the tummy strap of your backpack fastened or when wearing a harness. In addition there is a spacious breast pocket. The anatomically shaped sleeves have easy-to-use zip vents in the back section. Thanks to the elasticated waist the jacket adapts wonderfully to your base-layer of clothing. The bottom edge of the jacket is anatomically shaped for maximum comfort and is fitted with a drawstring which can be tightened with one hand.
|Weight||386 g (L)|
|Material||Base: Hardshell 3-layer laminated DERMIZAX 1-layer - outer: high strenght functional fabric 100% PAD, DWR (PFOA free, ECO Friendly) 2-layer - membrane: DERMIZAX - 20.000 mm H2O / 8.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR 3-layer - inner: 100% PAD Reinforced shoulders, chest pocket and back: GELANOTS 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr., DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) 100% sealed seams|
|Cut||men (REGULAR FIT)|
- Stiffened hood with adjustment.
- Easily accessible side pockets, one spacious breast pocket.
- Adjustable strap in the rear panel (for a closer fit to the back).
- Ventilation openings in the back of the sleeves, easily reachable even when wearing a backpack.
- Anatomically shaped sleeves;adjustable cuff opening.
- extended back section.
- Collection Winter 2018/19
- Made in Czech Republic
- Ecofriendly product - NATURE TOP FRIENDLY more